The cross is in the churchyard of St Mary's Church and is in red sandstone. The cross consists of a square shaft with chamfered corners on a moulded base. On each face is a niche with a hoodmould, and on the base is a copper commemorative plate dated 1873.
A timber-framed house on a stone plinth with a stone-slate roof. There are two storeys, two bays, and a lean-to on the right. The windows are replacement casements, and inside the house are timber-framed partitions.
Originally a timber-framed house on a stone plinth, it was restored and considerably extended in brick in the 19th century. It has slate roofs and two storeys. The original part has a jettied upper floor and gables, and the gables have bargeboards andfinials. Some of the windows are mullioned and transomed, and others are replacements.