Stockport Road Primitive Methodist Society

The building now houses a play group, but when the Methodist Church moved out to amalgamate with the other churches, a congregational church was founded in 1931 . The congregation had previously had a chapel in Old Road which they aquired in 1853. Prior to 1853 they had met in private houses.

 

Diamond Jubilee Park.PNG
Stockport Road Methodist Church.png